Pathology Diagnostics Ltd is an independent GCLP accredited histopathology research organisation delivering high-quality tissue laboratory & diagnostics services to industry Research & Development scientists engaged in drug and biomarker development.
Since our establishment, we have achieved the following recognition:
- 2013 EU FP7 Grant Winner, European consortium Cancer biomarker discovery & validation
- 2012 TSB Biomedical Catalyst Award winner
- 2011 Cambridgeshire/EEDA High Growth Coaching Scheme Award
- 2010 Finalist, UK Medilink Awards
- 2009 Winner, ERBI Best Biotech/Medtech Start-up Award
- 2008 Winner, EW Eastern Region Innovation/Science & Technology Award
At Pathology Diagnostics Ltd we realise that our clients’ satisfaction is paramount. A selection of real feedback from our clients:
It has been a pleasure to work with Pathology Diagnostics Ltd. and very rewarding because of your high competence. Thank you very much!
If you would like further information, please contact us.
Pathology Diagnostics Ltd. is a partner in an €1.7M EU-FP7 funded European Project to Bring Novel Melanoma Diagnostics towards the Clinic
Lab facility in full motion
ON Genesis 2013 QEII Conference Centre, Westminster, London
3rd Irish Melanoma Forum Scientific Meeting, Dublin
A mouse model for osseous heteroplasia. PLoS One. 2012;7(12):e51835.