Pathology Diagnostics Ltd is an independent GCLP accredited histopathology research organisation delivering high-quality tissue laboratory & diagnostics services to industry Research & Development scientists engaged in drug and biomarker development.
Since our establishment, we have achieved the following recognition:
- 2013 EU FP7 Grant Winner, European consortium Cancer biomarker discovery & validation
- 2012 TSB Biomedical Catalyst Award winner
- 2011 Cambridgeshire/EEDA High Growth Coaching Scheme Award
- 2010 Finalist, UK Medilink Awards
- 2009 Winner, ERBI Best Biotech/Medtech Start-up Award
- 2008 Winner, EW Eastern Region Innovation/Science & Technology Award
At Pathology Diagnostics Ltd we realise that our clients’ satisfaction is paramount. A selection of real feedback from our clients:
We return to Pathology Diagnostics Ltd because they deliver outstanding results on time, every time
If you would like further information, please contact us.
February 2015: Highlights of the 10th Annual Biomarkers Congress, Manchester, UK: latest pharma industry news
Meet the Pathology Diagnostics Ltd. team at May conferences
Pathology Diagnostics Ltd. presents at Cambridge business seminar on Managing Change
Applications of In Situ Hybridisation in Research and Disease Cambridge UK
Association for Cancer Immunotherapy Annual Meeting, Mainz Germany
Advances in Research and techniques 2013: Cutting edge histopathology in research and diagnosis report covering the areas of in situ hybridization...
Scientists grow lymphatic vessels for the first time in culture: origins from venous niche http://t.co/vTDw1RaRsT