Pathology Diagnostics Ltd is an independent GCLP accredited histopathology research organisation delivering high-quality tissue laboratory & diagnostics services to industry Research & Development scientists engaged in drug and biomarker development.
Since our establishment, we have achieved the following recognition:
- 2013 EU FP7 Grant Winner, European consortium Cancer biomarker discovery & validation
- 2012 TSB Biomedical Catalyst Award winner
- 2011 Cambridgeshire/EEDA High Growth Coaching Scheme Award
- 2010 Finalist, UK Medilink Awards
- 2009 Winner, ERBI Best Biotech/Medtech Start-up Award
- 2008 Winner, EW Eastern Region Innovation/Science & Technology Award
At Pathology Diagnostics Ltd we realise that our clients’ satisfaction is paramount. A selection of real feedback from our clients:
The experience and capabilities of the staff at Pathology Diagnostics Ltd, were judged to be more than up to the task. We appreciate your efforts and look forward to working with you again
If you would like further information, please contact us.
ELRIG Drug Discovery Conference, Manchester Central (2nd – 3rd September 2014) – PDL Review of highlights for scientists and oncologists in translational medicine
Pathology Diagnostics Ltd exhibit at the EPIC Biotech Conference in London
PDL Attend Year 1 Sys-Mel progress meeting in Dublin
One Nucleus: Life Science Leadership Series - Personalised Medicine
DakoLink-UP Scientific Symposium 2014 - Reducing Uncertainty in Histopathology
Advances in Research and techniques 2013: Cutting edge histopathology in research and diagnosis report covering the areas of in situ hybridization...