Pathology Diagnostics Ltd is an independent GCLP accredited histopathology research organisation delivering high-quality tissue laboratory & diagnostics services to industry Research & Development scientists engaged in drug and biomarker development.
Since our establishment, we have achieved the following recognition:
- 2013 EU FP7 Grant Winner, European consortium Cancer biomarker discovery & validation
- 2012 TSB Biomedical Catalyst Award winner
- 2011 Cambridgeshire/EEDA High Growth Coaching Scheme Award
- 2010 Finalist, UK Medilink Awards
- 2009 Winner, ERBI Best Biotech/Medtech Start-up Award
- 2008 Winner, EW Eastern Region Innovation/Science & Technology Award
At Pathology Diagnostics Ltd we realise that our clients’ satisfaction is paramount. A selection of real feedback from our clients:
The experience and capabilities of the staff at Pathology Diagnostics Ltd, were judged to be more than up to the task. We appreciate your efforts and look forward to working with you again
If you would like further information, please contact us.
February 2015: Highlights of the 10th Annual Biomarkers Congress, Manchester, UK: latest pharma industry news
NATURE Publication: Breakthrough Development in Cancer Diagnostics: new in vivo biomarker linked fluorescent probes for fluorescent colonoscopy
Pathology Diagnostics Ltd. presents at Cambridge business seminar on Managing Change
Dublin Pathology 2015 Dublin Ireland
Detection of colorectal polyps in humans using an intravenously administered fluorescent peptide targeted against c-Met July 2015 Nature Medicine (2015) doi:10.1038/nm.3641